As you know, the Echo dot was designed and developed by Amazon. Amazon is one of the best applications, which is used for online shopping, including electronic gadgets, groceries, clothes, cosmetic products, etc. It delivers all items to your doorstep. The echo dot is a speaker available in a lightweight and cylindrical shape. You need an WiFi connection to use this echo dot device. Many users report that the echo dot does not connect to Wi-Fi. However, you don’t have to worry about it. Read this full article to know its exact causes and solutions.
Because of its material layout, the echo dot speaker is famous among people. It takes up even less space. So you don’t need a large area to keep it. Echo dot speaker sound is more effective and stronger enough. You can easily control your voice. You can even call and text your contact number with your voice message. In short, you can say that it is a hands-free device. We’ll discuss connecting an echo dot to Wi-Fi in the section below.
It can be the worst situation for you whenever you see a problem in your Echo-dot device related to Wi-Fi. You can do it manually using this blog or through the technical team. As you’re experiencing, your echo dot device needs an active wireless connection to speak correctly, easily access your instructions, and distribute media.
You need to plug your echo dot device into a power outlet to connect the echo dot to WiFi and then open the Alexa app in it. The echo-dot device can be connected as a complete lot thanks to the dual-band Wi-Fi network that 802.11a/b/g/n can famously use.
Connect Echo Dot To WiFi
The Reason Behind Amazon Echo Not Connecting To Wi-Fi
Here are many causes behind connecting echo dots to Wi-Fi. Briefly comment on the description below:
Whenever you get this problem, one thing is clear you cannot enjoy the echo dot speaker easily. It’s really painful for you. But, as you experience it, it is very easy to install and easy to apply to your sports score, provide your recipes, melody, weather reports, and much more. The current generation will not be authentic, and there will be no blunder.
Steps to Fix Amazon Echo Dot Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
Follow the steps below to connect the echo dot to Wi-Fi. As you also know, the echo dot device is no longer part of ad hoc network recovery. Follow the steps below carefully:
First of all, you must open the Alexa
- Now you need to navigate to the left panel of the Alexa app and then select the settings
- After that, you need to select your device and then tap the update wirelessly In case you are included in your account with the brand new device, then you need to tap on spark device setup
- You need to press and hold the motion button for your Amazon first-generation Echo device until the light ring turns orange.
- Due to mobile data, you also get Alexa not connecting, so try connecting it to the Wi-Fi network that appears in the app.
- The Alexa app also helps manually connect your Echo-dot device to your Amazon Echo-Era, including through your Wi-Fi settings.
- Now you need to select your Wi-Fi community and enter the correct password.
- If you can’t find your Wi-Fi network, scroll down and select the Upload a community option or re-check the option to connect the echo point to Wi-Fi.
- Now you need to save your wireless password on Amazon.
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll see all the saved Wi-Fi passwords in the setup time to run it routinely every time you join a new Alexa tool for the same wireless network.
- If you have switched between the saved Wi-Fi networks, it will remember your Wi-Fi password.
- Now restart your echo-dot device and check if the problem is solved successfully.
- You can also connect to the public Wi-Fi network to fix Alexa not connecting to Wi-Fi.
- You can furthermore ask for help from our technical expert to solve this problem.
Read more: How to Download The Amazon Alexa App?
In this blog, we will discuss connecting echo dot to WiFi. I hope it helps you. If you contain any doubts regarding this, please call the Amazon Support Phone Number to solve them. You can also text or email your questions to resolve them. We also provide all technical support for any devices.